Kidneys are one of the most important parts of your body. It helps to detox and filter the waste products from your urine and impurities from the blood. Nowadays, a number of people are suffering from kidney stone, which is really a painful and causes blockage of urine flow. Basically, when the kidneys are incapable to process the body toxins efficiently, it leads to stone formation. Find out how you can get rid of this health problem without undergoing knife.
Being one of the most common disorders of the urinary tract, kidney stones are affecting people of every age group. Do you know, each year more than 300,000 people in the United States go to emergency rooms for kidney stone problems?
Yes, this painful condition is caused by the crystal aggregations of dissolved minerals in urine. While there are stones present in the kidney, the affected person suffer various symptoms such as painful urination, pain near the kidneys, nausea, waves of pain throughout the abdominal region and into the groins, and many others. In several cases, the urine may show some signs of blood, which then turn to the shade of pink to brown. It can be assisted with particularly bad smell.
Although, you will get a number of medications in the market, which promise to cure kidney stone, yet there results are not reliable. If you or someone close to you is suspected with kidney stones, you need a safe and efficient solution. And nothing can be better than the natural home remedies. Checkout some easy home remedies to dissolve your kidney.
- Kidney Beans: Having a similar shape as of your kidney, these beans have healing potential to treat your stone. Traditionally the pods were used for treatment purpose. For effective results, first remove the beans from inside the pods. Now boil the pods in water for six to seven hours. You have to strain the liquid using a cheese cloth. Allow it to cool and drink it throughout the day for one day. This will definitely ease your kidney stone pain.
- Pomegranate Juice: You might be aware of several benefits of pomegranates and here is another one to add this healthy fruit to your diet. Do you know the seeds and juice of pomegranates are known to be a great natural remedy for kidney stones? It is their sourness and astringent properties, which fight the crystallization process. Make sure you drink freshly-squeezed pomegranate juice. If you don’t want it in juice form, you can eat the organic pomegranates too.
- Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, and Raw Apple Cider Vinegar: One of the most effective and easiest recipes is here to help. This not only treats the pain caused by stone, but also helps reducing the stone amount. Whenever you suspect the first symptom of stone pain, just mix 2 oz of organic olive oil and 2 oz of organic lemon juice. You have to drink this mixture, followed by a 12 ounce glass of purified water. Now wait for half an hour and then mix 1/2 lemon juice and 12 ounces of purified water. Now add 1 tablespoon of organic raw apple cider vinegar to this and drink it. You can repeat this amazing lemon juice, water and apple cider vinegar recipe until symptoms improve.
- Watermelon: Another easily available fruits which help flushing out the kidneys and dissolving kidney stones effectively- watermelon. You can take it as a fruit or go for juice, it works in both ways. Having the right amount of citrate, it helps to slow down the production of uric acid. Other fruit and vegetable juices which can help you fight stones include grape, orange and carrot.
- Cereal Grass: Try out cereal grasses like wheat grass and barley grass. It is not new to the medicine world. For thousands of years, these cereals have been used as a cure medicine for kidney stone. It is their ability to alkalize the body, which prevent kidney stones from forming. You can also consider adding green tea to this.
Remember, these methods are useful and beneficial in treating kidney stones. But, this never means you don’t need to take an expert medical advice. You must visit your physician for regular check-ups for faster relief.