Treatment of scabies depends on successful purifying cures that dispense with the bug that causes the skin condition. Many natural cleansing products offer help from the condition. Successful moisturization is likewise essential to avoid broad harm to the skin.
What is Scabies?
Scabies is a highly infectious skin condition caused by a little bug called Sarcoptes scabiei. The bug burrows into the skin, which leads to serious itching in the affected area.
The most widely recognized signs of the condition include itching that is normally most serious around night time, sporadic burrow tracks or lines of blisters on the skin.
The burrows are normally found in the folds of the skin and are most regular between the fingers, in the armpits, around the midriff, along the wrists, at the internal elbow, on the soles of the feet, around the breasts and genital area, on the hindquarters, knees and shoulder bones.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Scabies
Quick and provoke treatment is most essential as it decreases the side effects and forestalls spreading through direct physical contact. While there are many home solutions to get rid of scabies, apple juice vinegar is considered as the best.
Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Scabies
Vinegar is known to have a high PH which, when used on the skin causes the bugs to die.
- In a bowl, blend a balance of water and vinegar
- Use a cotton ball to apply the solution on the infected skin
- Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water
- Do this up to three times a day to get rid of the infestation
How Is Apple Cider Vinegar Made?
Raw apple juice vinegar is produced using natural apples and experiences a double fermentation process. During this procedure, catalysts and different supplements are preserved and cooperate to bring out helpful properties.
Here are only a few stunning nutritional facts about this fermented drink:
- Apple juice vinegar contains potassium that keeps teeth strong, avoids hair loss and cures a runny nose.
- It contains pectin that keeps blood pressure normal and can reduce "bad' cholesterol.
- It contains malic acid, which makes it a good barrier against infections, bacteria and fungus.
- It contains calcium, which keeps our teeth and bones strong and healthy.
- It contains calcium, which standardizes your body's pH and keeps up a strong alkaline state.
- It contains acidic acid what decreases the speed at which sugar enters the blood after a meal.
- It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E
How is Apple Cider Vinegar Different From White Vinegar?
Normal white or cocoa vinegar does not contain any of the health promoting properties that are found in apple juice vinegar. This kind of vinegar has been put through thorough refining and handling and in the process the majority of its nutrients is stripped away.
Raw organic apple juice vinegar is comprised of living bacteria that is advantageous to health and treat scabies in the best possible way!
To know more about scabies and its cures, stay connected to our blogs!