Having a beautiful and flawless skin is not an easy job. Moreover, there are number of skin disorders, which act as a hindrance for clear skin. But, the good part is these can be treated. How? Read on to know your answer.
You always yearn for healthy, glowing and radiant skin. Isn’t it? And another truth is that you really fear of those skin disorders, which hamper the quality of your skin. However, you don’t need to panic much about them. They can be treated. With help of technology and several medical advancements a number of treatments have been evolved, which are helpful in curing these diseases.
Generally, these treatments include expensive cosmetics, painful surgeries, and much more. But, there is a safer and reliable alternate to these procedures. Nature has gifted us with abundance of useful and safe products which can be used to treat these problems. Below are listed the five major skin problems and the natural ways to treat them.
Acne: They can appear anywhere on the skin, the neck, face, shoulders, chest and back. The two common forms are whiteheads and blackheads. Another type of acne, which get deep in the skin and can even cause you scars are nodular and cystic acne. There are no specific reasons for their occurrence. But, heredity and hormonal changes play a significant role in developing acne.
How to treat acne naturally?
There are several methods; you can try some of them:
- Cut a medium sized potato into thick slices and then rub those slices gently on the affected area for few minutes. Let the juice dry for some time. Wash it with lukewarm water later.
- Form a thick paste of baking soda (using 2-3 teaspoons) and water. You can then apply it on the affected area. Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
- Take some fresh lemon juice and directly apply it with help of cotton swab to the affect area. Leave it to dry for some time before you wash it with cold water. You can repeat it for three times a day for best results.
Eczema: It can be categorized into three forms:
The most common type is atopic dermatitis which is highly found in small children. Basically, it is a long-term genetic disease causing itchy rashes behind the knees and in the crux of the elbows. Second is the allergic contact dermatitis, which is commonly found in adulthood. The several reasons behind its occurrence are the environmental factor like fragrances, metals in jewelry and cosmetic agents. Last, the nummular dermatitis, which appears red and flaky, forming coin-shaped patches on the skin occurs due to dry skin.
How to treat eczema naturally?
The following tips are greatly helpful in curing eczema. Check out these:
- The simplest way is to rub the coconut oil onto the affected areas. Leave it to dry. It sinks into the skin and fills up in that intercellular space. You can apply it throughout the day.
- For faster relive try jojoba oil. Directly apply it to the affected area and then gently massage it into your skin. When it is partially absorbed, you can leave it to dry. The same process can be repeated 3 times a day.
- Honey is another helpful agent in curing eczema. Just apply a thin layer of honey over the affected area and cover it with a bandage. Allow it to settle for 20-30 minutes before you rinse it off with cool water. You can apply it three times throughout the day.
Psoriasis: The buildup of excess skin tissue, turning your skin look red and thick covered with silvery scales sums up to this chronic genetic disease. In most of the cases, it first appears on the elbows and knees. But, this can be found other parts of the limbs and trunk. It is disfiguring skin disorder, which leads to very poor quality of life.
- You can extract fresh aloe gel from the aloe plant and apply it directly to the skin. This will help in reducing redness and scaling. You can repeat it three times a day.
- Secondly, you can count on one of nature’s best skin soothers, i.e. oats. You can apply the oat paste. Also, you can take bath in oats to get faster relief in itchy skin conditions.
- The ingredient in chili peppers, Capsaicin, which make them hot, is added to different creams and ointments. Basically, it blocks nerve endings which transmit the pain. You can apply it to affected are for decreasing the inflammation, redness, pain and scaling.
Hence, using the above mentioned natural treatments, you can easily get rid of the major three skin problems without any pain and major investment!