The fact is that ageing is inevitable. And, as the years pass by you are bound to get older. However, the good thing is that now it is possible to control the signs of ageing on your skin. Isn’t that amazing? Yes, you can now control your skins age to a certain degree, and that too by following a healthy lifestyle.
You are growing, well that’s pretty good. But when it comes to the growing age of your skin, things seems to be scary. Aging skin tends to be a dreadful dream for many. No one like those wrinkles, fine lines, lagging skin, or any other signs, isn’t it?
But, how come some of us tend to look better with age? Well, this greatly depends on how you take care of your skin. It is not just about using the expensive range of anti- aging skin treatments or going through those painful surgeries. There is a lot you can do to make your skin supple, soft and youthful in long term.
If you are also looking forward to keep your skin glowing all through your life, here are some essential tips you need to follow. Have a look:
- Take a break: Do you know that stress is said to accelerate your skin aging process up to a great level? Excess of stress causes surge of aging hormones like adrenaline and cortisol, which take a heavy toll on physical and emotional health. Hence, if the routine is getting too hectic, it is time to take a break. One of the most effective ways to overcome stress it to meditate, i.e. repeating a word, sound, phrase, or prayer for at least 10 minutes a day. Choose a quiet place, close your eyes, roll your head and shoulders, and start breathing deeply. This will relax your muscles and give you a calm feeling.
- Say yes to antioxidants: The addition of antioxidants helps you to fight free radicals, which would else cause damage to your skin. A large number of fruits and vegetables are loaded with antioxidants, including oranges, cherries, eggplant, raisins, cauliflower, carrots, and many more. You can add them to your diet to prevent wrinkles. Also, add more foods which are rich in vitamin A, C and E, as they make a great home remedy to fight aging signs.
- Regular Exercise: When it comes to losing weight, build healthier bones and tone muscles, it is advised to go for a regular and rigorous exercise routine. But, for those who want healthy and glowing skin, need to understand that they have to get off their seats and invest time in physical exercises. Doing so, help you reduces stress and anxiety. You can choose any among running, cycling, swimming or dancing —whatever you love to do most.
- Green Tea: No introduction is required for this magical herb. It has been a popular health buzz in the recent years. It helps you getting stronger, cut down on those extra pounds, reduce the risk of breast cancer and prevent remissions, prevent bladder, colorectal, and lung cancer, and the list is really long. But, do you know you green tea is an amazing compound in terms of skin aging. It appears to revive your metabolism and prevent many skin problems. Drinking at least one cup helps you to maintain a youthful appearance. If you can, go for two or three cups daily for the ultimate health benefits.
- Go soy: Your skin needs high quality proteins and several other nutritional elements to stay young and healthy. Thus, experts believe that soy products are of great use. Known to contain a good amount of proteins and isoflavones (facilitate growth of new skin cells), these products are a must have to prevent signs of ageing. Hence, make sure you have soy milk, soybeans, and tofu in your daily diet. Other way out is to use those topical creams, having the soy isoflavones and genistien. They turn out to be an effective way to fight back wrinkles.
Hence, just making a few changes to your routine can help your body fight wrinkles and other signs of aging. What else you can expect to be easier than this!