There are many people, who turn into somewhat humiliated that they are experiencing jock itch. But, what people should always remember is that jock itch affects both- men and women. But, as compared to women, men get it quite often. The itch is generally found in the groin, inner thighs, buttocks, and even genital area.
Many a times, people are not even sure that how they got this itch. There are many natural home remedies to get rid of jock itch as quickly as possible. Some of the best home remedies are mentioned below in this article.
Check it out…
- In various home cures for various parts of the body, the apple cider vinegar is something that is constantly included in the list. It has a lot of properties that can be useful for the skin. It is really useful in removing the infection caused by jock itch.
- Baking soda is another common element, which can be easily found in every kitchen. It contains strong properties that soothe and dry the area. Also, it kills the erratic pH levels at the affected site, which lessen the infection. Its antifungal properties, manage the infection effectively.
- Listerine is a great home solution for contagious infections like jock itch and athlete’s foot, thanks to its antifungal, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties.
- Alcohol evaporates quickly and makes the area dry. This turns into an inappropriate environment for the parasite as it flourishes in moist and warm environment. Liquor even works against the infection as it is a disinfectant and an antimicrobial agent.
- Essential oils like Myrrh, lavender, or tea tree oils contain antimicrobial properties. The infection causing growths can be killed easily with these oils, giving you a relief from severe itching and burning sensation.
- Tea tree oil has natural antifungal properties that can successfully treat athlete itch along with different kinds of skin diseases. Also, it has deep cleansing and stimulating elements, which has antibacterial qualities. It will help to get rid of irritation and aggravation related to jock itch.
- White vinegar can even help incredibly in managing a skin infection like an athlete itch as it has antifungal and disinfectant properties.
Note: Remember that to get rid of jock itch naturally, a proper hygiene is also needed.