Using Furniture Spray versus the usual cleaning and disinfection of surfaces
Scabies is an infestation of the skin, caused by a tiny mite. It produces greater itching sensation, making the patient feel miserable. While it is said to transfer from human to human by direct contact, there is possibility for being infected due to presence of mites on the bedding, furniture, clothing, etc. of an infected person.
Hence, it’s not only the infected person who needs treatment; the surroundings need to be treated as well!
For years, Dr. Scabies treatments have been experienced worldwide for curing this most contagious disease. The new addition to the list of the highest quality natural products for scabies treatment is the Dr. Repellent furniture spray.
How Dr. Repellent is better than other treatments?
This natural furniture spray consists of sulphur and pure essential oils. It act in two ways, one as a strong repellent to the scabies mites and other its insecticidal properties destructs them completely.
The furniture, clothing or other surfaces used by the infected person needs thorough cleaning. Generally, it is said to wash them using hot water (for 10 minutes up to 50 degrees C), followed by a complete heat dry. However, is it possible to wash and dry all surfaces with this method? The answer is a big ‘NO’.
- Dr. Repellent makes this task easier and simpler than ever. The solution can be sprayed conveniently throughout the house; on furniture, curtains, switches, or any other surface.
- Being composed of natural oils and other potent ingredients, it is non-toxic and safe for children.
- Moreover, this special environment friendly formula comes in lightweight, weather-resistant and recyclable spray pumps, offering convenient usage every time!
What are the ingredients of Dr. Repellent?
Usually, the repellents contain hazardous chemicals, including Permethrin, Picaridin, Ethyl Ester, IR3535, Amino Propionic acid and DEET to treat the mite infestation. The products are very easy to manufacture. However, these chemicals are neither eco-friendly nor safe for your skin. Some of these are reported to cause cancer and various other side effects like itching, burning and much more!
Homeopathic Sulphur Tincture 9X, plant and petroleum derived (mineral) oils are the basic elements of Dr. Repellent.
The mineral sulphur, the third most abundant mineral in humans, is well known for its astounding healing properties. Sulphur acts vigorously on the mites and eggs, destroying them completely from the surfaces. Dr. Repellent combines the homeopathic sulphur tincture with natural oils to form the most effective furniture spray to fight against scabies. Have a sneak peek at the list of natural oils used:
- Cedar (Thuja Occidentalis) Leaf Oil,
- Citronella (Cymbopogon Nardus) Oil
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus) Oil,
- Mineral Oil
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil
- Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil
Dr. Scabies brings forth a synergistic mixture of natural oils and other ingredient to end up the mites completely!