Scabies can make you screech like crazy when you touch the burrows and if by mistake they bust, the itching can become unbearable.
Ask a scabied person what the itching like, and they will definitely tell you it is unbearable at most of times, especially at night.
The itching becomes more intense during night because the scabies mites get warmth and grow rapidly. Also, their eggs also hatch at an increased pace, which increases the overall number of feeders on your skin.
At this point in time, resisting from scratching can become impossible. When people scratch at the scabies burrows, which is otherwise strictly prohibited, they end inflicting themselves with greater pain.
Things That Will Happen When the Burrows Bust or Leak
Because of the intense itching caused by scabies rashes, the sufferer will obviously be inclined to scratching his own skin all the time, especially at night.
Things it will do include:
- The scratching can result is busted borrows and make the area bleed.
- It will intensify the itching a notch further
- It will help the scabies mites in the burrows to relocate and infest rashes elsewhere on the skin by digging new burrows and laying more eggs.
Keep the Itching At Bay and Don’t Scratch
A scabied patient has two expectations from the treatment:
- Healing the wound and rashes to eliminate itching
- Preventing the scabies mites from spreading and minimizing the chances of secondary bacterial infection.
For both these concerns Dr Scabies is an ideal treatment. With sulphur as its main ingredient, this all natural formula effectively prevents feeding and reproduction of the scabies mites.