It really makes sense to keep essential oils if you’ve left no stone unturned to treat wrinkles and fine lines. Explore such essential oils here to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines and other age spots at home.
Image Courtesy: Pamper.my
Essential oils are effective to restore the suppleness and youthful looks of your skin. Thanks to their properties which boost the collagen production and improve the skin elasticity while warding off the acne and sun burn.
They are easy to use and are easily available at any retail store. Let’s see which are the most effective essential oils reversing your age signs.
There may be many surprising uses of jojoba oil, and reversing the age signs is one of them. From moisturizing, cleansing, removing stretches mark to removing sunburn, jojoba oil is the tested remedy for wrinkles and ageing. It is because the oil is rich in vitamin E, silicon, copper, zinc and chromium.
- Jojoba oil meets the deficiency of sebum, which is produced by our glands, due to which our skin or hair become dried.
- Jojoba oil can also help you in healing acne as it removes the excessive amount of oil and keeps the things in balance. And it doesn’t clog the pores as it is non-comedogenic.
- The oil moisturizes your skin and lowers the chances of irritation of rough patches.
- Being rich in anti-oxidants, it is great home remedy for wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of ageing.
Using jojoba oil for wrinkle is very simple. Gently massage your wrinkled area with few drops of jojoba oil in circular motion so that it can be absorbed by your skin.
Pomegranate Seed Oil
Like Jojoba oil, pomegranate seed oil is the great remedy for the wrinkles and other ageing signs. Thanks to its powerful antioxidant properties fighting and reducing the free radical damage caused by the sun and other environmental factors.
- It protects the skin from UV damage, which is wrinkle factor, with its polyphenolic compounds.
- Pomegranate seed oil repairs the skin deeper layers while regenerating the epidermis.
- It also promotes the collagen production for skin elasticity.
- The oil is good for skin health as it contains antibacterial and antimicrobial elements.
To get these positives of pomegranate seed oil, you only need to massage your skin once daily with it.
Whether it’s burns or cuts, you can trust lavender oil healing powers. Similarly, lavender oil is equally beneficial for the wrinkles, fine lines and another ageing spot.
- Lavender oil comes with powerful anti-inflammatory properties making it useful for the circulation and the elasticity.
- It makes the skin suppler and promotes the regeneration of the cells.
- Its antiseptic and antifungal properties are useful for the skin conditions like acne and psoriasis.
- The oil rehydrates the skin and making it even fresh and youthful.
- To restore the youthfulness of the skin, mix 1 part of lavender oil with the equal amount of essential oil, like jojoba oil. Gently rub your skin with this solution.
These are some of the essential oils that prove effective in treating the wrinkles, fine lines and other age spots. However, you must consult your doctor first to choose the best one for your skin type without any side effect like irritation or sensation.