Skin problems are quite common. Their permanency and causes can differ from person to person. Some of these skin issues might be minor, but there may be other which cause unbearable pain and might be life-threatening. Rashes and bumps are among the most common issues that usually happen to the skin.
While a rash indicates an abnormal change in skin color and texture, these are usually caused by skin inflammation. As far as the reason for their appearance is concerned, it can range from a variety of factors, including allergens, immune system disorders, infections, heat, to medications. And every rash you observe might not be as simple as it appears. These have to be treated before they turn into something more harmful. Here is a list of skin problems which you might suspect after finding some raised bumps or rashes over your skin. Checkout:
- Eczema- It is a general term that describes the condition in which skin is inflamed red and itchy. Its causes are numerous, but in extreme conditions, the patient of eczema can suffer from fever or asthma as well.
- Granuloma Annular- It is a chronic skin condition which consists of a circular-shaped rash with reddish bumps. This skin problem is usually seen in the girls and in those people who are healthy.
- Rosacea- The trademark symptom is small, red, pus-filled bumps on the skin that are present during flare-ups. It mainly affects only skin on your nose, cheeks, and forehead.
- Diaper Rash- It clearly defines itself by its name. It occurs mostly in babies causes uncomfortable burning and redness on areas of the skin that come into contact with and rub against a diaper.
- Contact dermatitis: When a rash is caused by direct contact with or an allergic reaction to some substance, it is referred to irritant contact dermatitis. The most common symptoms includes dry, scaly, non-itchy rash. There are different substances like cleaning products or industrial chemicals, which can cause this condition.
- Chickenpox- It is a condition which is characterized by itchy red blisters that appear all over the body. It often affects children and was considered a childhood rite of passage. It also called Varicella.
- Scabies- Scabies is an itchy skin condition. It is caused by a tiny burrowing mite called ‘Sarcoptes Scabies’. These microscopic mites can live on your skin for months, burrow into it and lay eggs, which causes an itchy, red rash to form on the skin. Being a very contagious skin problem it has to be treated at the earliest. For this you must try something more natural and efficient, like Dr. Scabies. It is a homeopathic remedy which can help ward off the mites and their eggs completely.
- Kawasaki disease- This disease is also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome. It basically is an illness that causes inflammation in arteries, veins, and capillaries. It also affects your lymph nodes. It causes symptoms in your nose, mouth, and throats. It is a rare but serious illness. Commonly, children will recover within a few days of treatment without any serious problems. But if left untreated, it can be lead to serious heart disease.
Besides, a good skin care regimen is essential to prevent future skin problems. Your regular care can help keeping skin free from such infestations. Don’t overlook the normal rashes and be aware of these problems.