Scabies is not an infection; rather it is an infestation that affects the skin. It is caused by a mite that burrows into the top layer of skin. The scabies mite is very tiny, ranging from 0.2 mm to 0.4 mm long, and cannot be easily seen without magnification.
How scabies transfer?
Scabies is usually transferred by direct skin-to-skin contact, or rarely, by underwear or bed clothes that have been freshly contaminated by an infested person. Scabies and other mites usually infest the skin especially where there are creases, such as:
• Between the fingers;
• In the folds of the elbows, armpits and buttocks;
• On the front of the wrists.
How to get rid of scabies?
There are plethora of topical creams avilable in market to get rid of scabies but hardly there are quality prodcuts available. If you are seeking an effective treatment to cure your scabies, make use of Dr. Scabies. It’s efectiveness can be judged from the various reviews mentioned in the article. Read them and judge whether Dr. Scabies is the best treatment for scabies or not?
• “I was able to find what I was looking for with he’s I was able to select and go to payment easily without too much hassle gave me the information I was looking for I would recommend this to family and friends.”
• “I have had scabies for 8 months now. I have consulted with several doctors, hospital, FaceTiming, and general practitioners. I actually was not diagnosed for a while because I had extreme bruising on my legs from itching so bad so it threw the doctors off. Finally a friend mentioned to me that it looked like scabies and I was able to have the diagnosis confirmed. I was prescribed permethrin and used it as recommended and was very hopeful when I saw improvement. However, a week later the improvements stop and my scabies came back worse. I then was prescribed Ivermectin which I also took as recommended and another tube of permethrin with the same experience. I then found Dr. Scabies and was very hopeful. I used it and was so happy to see that I finally had lasting results and the scabies got better. I felt like I was going crazy, Dr. Scabies literally made my life go from a living hell to truly being able to enjoy things I hadn’t in so long.”
• “Recently I came back home from a trip to a lake with an irksome rash that made me go insane with deliberate itching. I had my share of worst itching experience especially during the night time. When I consulted my dermatologist, he diagnosed me with scabies infection. I was infected mainly on the chest, under arms and legs. The doctor prescribed me Dr. Scabies®. I and my whole family applied the product and left it overnight and washed it off the next morning. We repeated the procedure for a couple of weeks. It worked wonders and now we are healed. Man this treatment really worked!”
• “I work at a daycare center and recently one of the kids came out suffering from scabies. Though I did not realize it initially, but soon I started experiencing a terrible itch that just wouldn’t stop. The moment I realized my deteriorating skin condition, I went to see my doctor. He diagnosed me with infestation also by looking at my rash that made a linear pattern. I had my feet, legs, arms, stomach area and hands infected. My doctor prescribed me Dr. Scabies®. This cream worked like magic!”