Having scabies in glazing summer is no less than any nightmares. Rashes, inflammation and intense itch being the worst one are aggravated by heat and sweat. Don’t worry. Dr. Scabies kit helps you get rid of horrible summer scabies from the comfort of your home. The kit includes soap, cream, and solution for daily use. All contents are made of natural ingredients and antibacterial ingredients like sulfur, tea tree oil, cedar leaf oil, vitamin E and many more. They not only speed up skin healing but also kill mites and their eggs. Don’t Let the Itch, Pain, and Rashes Ruin Your Day!
What Does Dr. Scabies Kit Include?
Following are the contents of our scabies treatment kit:
- Natural Scabies Sulfur Soap
- Natural Scabies Sulfur Solution
- Natural Scabies Sulfur Cream
These products are formulated to work together in order to give you instant relief and a quick treatment for scabies.
How Our Kit Help You Get Rid of Scabies at Home?
NATURAL SCABIES SULFUR SOAP WITH GREEN TEA, CUCUMBER EXTRACTS AND CEDAR LEAF OIL (8X HPUS)
The soap contains natural sulfur with the goodness of botanical extracts like leaf oil, green tea, and cucumber to give you relief from scabies. It removes scabies eggs and mites residing on the skin.
NATURAL SCABIES SULFUR CREAM INFUSED WITH SESAME OIL, CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS AND VITAMIN E (8X HPUS)
The cream contains sulfur, Vitamin E, and plants with Scabicidal properties such as chamomile, sesame, and palm into a very soft, white, creamy consistency with a hint of natural and refreshing scent from the plant oils and extracts. The cream treats the scabies by killing the scabies mites and eggs. It also promotes healing and gives your instant relief from itching and redness.
NATURAL SCABIES SULFUR SOLUTION WITH TEA TREE, LEMONGRASS AND SUNFLOWER OILS (12X HPUS)
Dr. Scabies NATURAL SCABIES SULFUR SOLUTION contains oils from sunflower, lemongrass and tea tree. You can dilute it in your bathwater and take a soak. You can also use the solution to apply to the affected areas. It moisturizes your skin and soothes the itching.
How to Use Dr. Scabies Kit?
- Take a shower using Dr. Scabies Homeopathic Scabies soap 1-2 times a day. The water should be lukewarm or cold as hot water can aggravate your itching. Work the soap into a lather from head to toe. Try to cover all the affected areas. Wait for 10 minutes. Wash off the suds.
- After taking a shower, dilute 15-20 drops of Dr. ScabiesHomeopathic Scabies Solution with the bathwater (1-2 times daily). Soak your body (make sure to cover your affected areas) for 20 minutes. Let it dry naturally.
- For treating the spots, apply Dr. ScabiesCream 2-3 times a day on every square inch of affected skin. An application of the cream must cover posterior ear folds, intergluteal cleft, umbilicus, skin folds, palms and soles, forehead, temples, and scalp. Also, apply the cream beneath the nail plates and fingertips. Avoid applying cream near the eyes or mouth. If you experience excessive dryness, discontinue the use of the product.
Take Care of These Things Too…
- Wear neat and clean clothes
- Avoid scratching the skin
- Avoid physical contact until your condition is improved