Dr. Scabies is an effective remedy for scabies. However, you will get better and quick results only when you use it in a right way. Here’s how…
Dr. Scabies is an effective homeopathic cream for scabies. It is a great treatment for those who are allergic to traditional scabies medication like permethrin cream or lindane lotion. Or the cream can be used before using doctor’s prescribed medication.
Dr. Scabies contains Sulphur, vitamin E and scabicidal plants like chamomile, sesame, soy bean and palm. It goes to the deeper layers of the skin for a quick improvement in your skin condition.
Dr. Scabies not only kills the mites, but also promotes speedy healing. It’s great for mild to extensive scabies cases, disinfecting and healing wounds and lesions caused by mites.
But the Right Usage of the Cream is Important:
While Dr. Scabies is effective scabies treatment, make sure to use the cream according to the directions given on the pack. Otherwise, you may not see the expected results with the cream.
How to Use Dr. Scabies Cream to Treat Scabies Fast:
Here are some simple directions to follow to see better and fast results with Dr. Scabies.
First of all, clean your skin with soap and water. If scabies is across the body, consider taking a cold or lukewarm shower. Don’t use hot water as it can worsen your skin condition. Make sure to keep the temperature of water below 37°C for the KIDS. Use the soap into lather throughout the body. Or you can use Dr. Scabies Homeopathic scabies soap available here.
The affected areas of your body should be covered. Wait for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off.
Dry yourself with a soft and clean towel.
Now apply Dr. Scabies over every patch of the skin. Rub the cream gently covering all the areas like posterior ear folds, intergluteal cleft, umbilicus, skin folds, palms and soles, forehead, temples and scalp. Also apply the cream on the nail plates and fingertips. Make sure the cream doesn’t reach near the eyes or mouth. Repeat the process twice a day.
Some Precautions to Keep in Mind…
- Make sure to use the cream over cool and dry skin. Therefore, wait a little after taking a shower.
- Avoid using the cream if the skin is dried with a continuous application.
- Always follow the guidelines given on the pack
- If you are nursing mother, always wash off the cream from your nipples before you breast feed.
- Pregnant women should consult their doctor before using the cream.
- Contact your doctor if you are taking medications to avoid interaction with the cream.
- If you are allergic to the content of the cream, ask your doctor if you can use the cream.
By following such things, you can see better results with Dr. Scabies.
Apart from that, make sure to stay hygienic and practice isolation. Here’s how…
- Wear clean and washed clothes. Don’t use the same clothing twice without cleaning.
- Don’t pick or scratch your affected area. It can worsen your condition.
- Don’t share your bedding and clothing with others as it can spread the infection.
- Wash all clothes, bedding, and towels separately in hot soapy water with some antiseptic solution
- Keep your living space neat and clean by using vacuum cleaner.
- Avoid your work or school till scabies is cleared.
- Avoid prolong physical contact like sexual intercourse or intimacy as it can infect your partner.
- Have your family members diagnosed as the scabies signs take week or two to occur in them once the mites enter their skin.